Hancock Prospecting Artistic Swimming Australian Open & Age Group Championships
Location: HBF Stadium, Perth Western Australia
Dates: April 2nd 2020 – April 6th 2020
- Conducted under the rules of FINA 2017 – 2021, in conjunction with the Synchronised Swimming Australia Inc By-Laws
- All Australian athletes and coaches must be registered with ASAI. Australian coaches require accreditation to be on deck at Nationals.
- December 31st, 2019 – Preliminary Entries Due
- February 4th 2020 – Final Entries Due
- March 10th, 2020 – Modifications to final registrations are due (no additional routines can be added)
Information on how to send music will be updated soon.
Thursday 2nd April 2020 – Workshops
Friday 3rd April 2020 – Workshops and Music Practice
Saturday 4th April 2020 – Opening Ceremony and Start of Competition
Sunday 5th April 2020 – Competition
Monday 6th April 2020 – Competition and Farewell Party
100 Stephenson Avenue,
Mount Claremont, Western Australia
All competition events and warm up will take place in the Diving Pool.
There will be two lanes in the 50meter pool for lap swimming and a section of the 50m pool blocked off for routine and figure warm up.
Please click on the links below for accommodation options.
For any enquires about the event please fill out the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org