AquaStART is a participation program developed in partnership wth Royal Life Saving WA. It is targeted at developing water safety as well as providing an introduction to the sport of synchronised (artistic) swimming. Learn more and register for the program here.
Led by certified instructors, the program is focused on fun and safety, and incorporates a variety of basic physical and athletic skills in the water. Participants may use their new acquired skills to advance further into the sport of artistic swimming or may choose to transfer the acquired skills to other aquatic activities.
- Introduces new ways to move in and out of the water
- Developing water safety and movement skills
- Welcomes all abilities, skill levels and participants
- Providing fitness and health benefits and the opportunity to participate for life
- Developing teamwork skills
AquaStART Program Objectives:
- To provide participants and families with a safe, welcoming and inclusive first experience to water safety and artistic swimming.
- To foster personal achievement and satisfaction through skill acquisition and water confidence.
- To inspire a love of the water and an interest in life-long participation in aquatic activities
Enrol here for the AquaStART Program.