AquaStART Instructor needed!
SynchroWA in partnership with Royal Life Saving Society WA is looking for a highly motivated instructor to deliver the AquaStART program in Mandurah starting April 19th 2021.
If you are interested in teaching beginner artistic swimming skills and water safety in Mandurah and you are a certified AquaStART instructor, hold a current aquatic safety certificate and a valid Working With Children Check, we would like to hear from you!
If you have any questions about this position please contact Juliana Bujang at email@example.com
Applications close 1st of April 2021.
- $150 – $200 per week for 10 weeks (pending qualification and artistic swimming experience).
- Percentage of participant registration fee.
- Travel allowance.
- Deliver, promote, manage and implement two AquaStART programs per week.
- Manage pool space for the program.
- Support the growth of artistic swimming in the Region.
- Attend the Come and Try session that is scheduled by SynchroWA.
- Work together with other stakeholders in aquatic sports to support the development of artistic swimming in your region.
- Promote artistic swimming and the AquaStART program in your region.
Name: Juliana Bujang
Address: 12 McGillivray Road, Mount Claremont 6010 Western Australia