Part Time Artistic Swimming Coaches Needed!
SynchroWA is looking for two highly motivated artistic swimming coaches to coach artistic swimming at Perth metropolitan synchronised swimming clubs and to deliver/coach Synchro WA’s High-Performance Program for the 2021 – 2022 season.
If you are interested in being apart of the SynchroWA team, we would like to hear from you!
For any questions regarding these positions please contact Juliana Bujang at email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday, June 2nd 2021
Job Title: Synchro WA Artistic Swimming Coach
Job Type: Part Time – One Year Contract.
Location: Perth Metropolitan Area and Synchro WA Office.
Supervisor: SWA Chairperson.
Between Coach Level 1 & 2, in accordance with FairWork Australia’s Award for Coaches.
Principal Role and Responsibilities:
1) Develop and Implement Training Programs.
- Develop and implement training plans and documentation as directed by the SynchroWA Board including:
- Annual report
- Coaching Course
- Technical and tactical skill development lesson plans in collaboration with the High-Performance Committee.
- Provision of special camps, courses and clinics.
- Develop and implement yearly training plans for WA club athletes as directed by the SynchroWA including:
- Training and activity schedules;
- Competition schedules;
- Technical and tactical skill development plans in collaboration with the State Coaching Director and the SWA Coaching Team.
- Performance indicators and benchmarks;
- Season end written athlete evaluations;
- Provision of special camps and clinics for the athletes.
- Book pools for practices, camps, clinics and special events.
- Support WA athletes by preparing and/or evaluating individual annual plans.
- Submit reports and plans as requested by the SynchroWA Board.
- Submit monthly and season-end reports to SynchroWA including recommendations on how the WA Artistic Swimming program may be improved.
2) Monitor and Develop WA athletes
- Coach and organise appropriate coaching for the club/s.
- Coach and organise appropriate coaching for the athletes in the high-performance program.
3) High Performance
- Assist in the development of a high-performance strategic plan.
- Work with clubs supporting the growth of high-performance artistic swimming.
- Work together with other stakeholders in aquatic sports to support high performance development.
- Support and grow the high-performance program.
- Provide support and guidance to clubs.
- Organise high performance events as required.
4) Other Duties
- Perform other duties in support of SynchroWA and the sport of artistic swimming as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- ASAI Certified Artistic Swimming Coach
- Current CPR
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Over 5 years of coaching experience
- Must be eligible to work in Australia
- A valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Must be currently in Australia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
Name: Juliana Bujang
Address: 12 McGillivray Road, Mount Claremont 6010 Western Australia