AquaStART Instructor needed!
SynchroWA in partnership with Royal Life Saving Society WA is looking for a highly motivated instructor to deliver the AquaStART program in Bunbury.
If you are interested in teaching beginner artistic swimming skills and water safety in Bunbury and you are a certified AquaStART instructor, hold a current aquatic safety certificate and a valid Working With Children Check, we would like to hear from you!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity or have any questions regarding this position, please contact Juliana Bujang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close October 4th 2021.
- $75 – 100 per week for 10 weeks (pending qualification and artistic swimming experience).
- Percentage of participant registration fee.
- Deliver, promote, manage and implement one AquaStART program per week.
- Manage pool space for the program.
- Support the growth of artistic swimming in the Region.
- Attend the Come and Try session that is scheduled by SynchroWA.
- Work together with other stakeholders in aquatic sports to support the development of artistic swimming in your region.
- Promote artistic swimming and the AquaStART program in your region.
Next AquaStART Coaching Course date: October 2nd.
Course is free and delivered online.
Synchro WA will support the development of the instructor.
Name: Juliana Bujang
Address: 12 McGillivray Road, Mount Claremont 6010 Western Australia