AquaStART is a participation program developed in partnership with Royal Life Saving WA. It is targeted at developing water safety as well as providing an introduction to the sport of synchronised (artistic) swimming. Learn more and register for the program here.
Led by certified instructors, the program is focused on fun and safety, and incorporates a variety of basic physical and athletic skills in the water. Participants may use their new acquired skills to advance further into the sport of artistic swimming or may choose to transfer the acquired skills to other aquatic activities.
- Introduces new ways to move in and out of the water
- Developing water safety and movement skills
- Welcomes all abilities, skill levels and participants
- Providing fitness and health benefits and the opportunity to participate for life
- Developing teamwork skills
AquaStART Program Objectives:
- To provide participants and families with a safe, welcoming and inclusive first experience to water safety and artistic swimming.
- To foster personal achievement and satisfaction through skill acquisition and water confidence.
- To inspire a love of the water and an interest in life-long participation in aquatic activities
SynchroStART is Artistic Swimming WA’s successful schools program. Programs are designed specifically to the needs of your school. We offer 4 – 10 week programs that is customised for your schools physical education term plan. Contact our Development Officer for further information.
Artistic Swimming WA has a successful competitive program. The competitive season begins July 1 until the Artistic Swimming National Championships is completed. The current competitive season is from 1 July 2023 – 30 June 2024.
To become a competitive member, join a WA artistic swimming club today. Clubs offer beginner programs all the way to competitive masters programs.
High Performance Program
Artistic Swimming WA has a very successful High-Performance Program. It identifies and trains WA athletes with the greatest potential to be members of Artistic Swimming Australia’s National Teams. The Program provides a positive, enriching and focused environment for training athletes. Training will focus on improving athletes’ individual skills.
The Selection Trials for the High-Performance Program take place yearly at HBF Stadium, Mount Claremont. Please check our Events calendar for dates.
Details of the program can be found here.